Wax Stack Art Print By Matt Drane
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
"When I was 17 I met a couple of people that introduced me to graffiti and changed my life. I was never particularly good at art, but fell in love with graff straight away, and was also just getting into Hip-Hop at the time. I had also been skating for years and liked the way they all made use of things for different purposes to their original intention; using a wall as a canvas, skating some steps that most people just walk down, or sampling records to make new music. All of these things helped inspire me to start Dephect, and at present I try and balance my time between running Dephect, skating, creating graphics and making music".
More by Matt Drane