War of Wax Art Print By Keshone
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
I first got into graffiti at school when I was 14. There was a group of guys in the year above me that were really into the scene at the time, I think that’s what fuelled my ambition to go out and try it myself, and since then I’ve been hooked. Through graffiti I started to explore new mediums and that’s how I got into graphic design and illustration. I'm always drawing and trying to develop new ideas, and I get inspired by most things in my day to day life, taking in my surroundings, buildings, people, lighting, different textures and plants etc.
More by Keshone