Peace Art Print By Luke Dixon
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
Luke is a graphic artist, illustrator and print maker from the north of England. His background in art started at the CCAD where he covered all things art & found his creative feet. Luke then moved on to Northumbria Uni to study Fine Art, where he specialised in the print department, focusing on lino, woodcut & screen prints. Working on a freelance basis since graduating in 2009 he also started his own brand, The Bearhug Company, at the same time.
More by Luke Dixon