Catmouse Art Print By Casey Rolseth
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
Casey is a visual effects artist, illustrator and graphic designer from Vancouver, Canada. Most of his work is an exercise in stream of consciousness doodling inspired by surrealism, scientific illustrations and pop art from the late 1900's.
More by Casey Rolseth