Turntable King sweatshirt / Black / by Pedro Oyarbide
- Regular fit crew sweat, raglan sleeves
- Heavy weight, 350g / 10.3oz
- 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
- Neck and sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £40
Please see our size chart for approximate measurements. Always follow the care instructions to get the best out of our garments.
Kristian Jones is a self-taught freelance artist and illustrator who is based in Birmingham. Jones' works can be seen in magazines, clothing ranges and a variety of galleries across the world. He also forms part of the incredible collective Brothers of the Stripe, a collection of illustrators, graphic designers and image makers from all over the UK. Jones' work depicts our relationship with the modern world in a surreal and twisted form to highlight the problems with modern day living, preying on the innocence of childhood imagination and fragility.
More by Pedro Oyarbide