Wilderness Art Print by Poppy Mili
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
Poppy Mili is an autodidact artist from Belgium who first got into art 12 years ago. She likes to draw, draw, and then draw some more. It's no coincidence Poppy lives in Brussels because much of her inspiration comes from art nouveau, but also from old prints, the surrealists and street art. She almost always draws in black and white because of her love of lines, but she sometimes uses colour for murals or painting. Her studio consists of 40% paper, 30% small animals saved from a refuge and 30% plants.
More by Poppy Mili