Steppin Art Print By Skev
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
Shape-maker and mural-painter James Skevington is based in the UK and operates under the pseudonym of Skev. Kicking things off at an early age, young Skev set the bar high by winning a Blue Peter Badge. Since then he’s been exploring his craft around the world, via Japan, the US and a few places in between. He has worked on various projects and exhibitions, from T-shirts to live illustration battles. You’ll find him in London for the time being, where he is happiest at play with patterns, block colour and geometric shapes.
More by Skev