Mosaic Art Print By Robert Anderson
- Gallery quality Giclée art print.
- Printed on Hahnehmule Photorag 308gsm heavy-duty matt paper, made of 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free, with a natural white tone.
- Printed using UltraChrome 10 colour pigment ink at 1440 dpi with 8 passes.
- Sharp, vibrant print detail with an exceptional colour gamut.
- Smudge free and non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for framing (FRAME NOT INCLUDED).
All our art prints are produced in the UK by a Fine Art and Trade Guild award winning printer, using the best quality archival paper and pigment inks to create crisp, vibrant prints that are guaranteed not to fade for over 100 years.
Please note that each print is created to order and may take a few days to arrive (non UK deliveries will take longer). Your print will also arrive separately from the rest of your order if you are ordering other items as well. NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ART PRINTS
Robert Anderson is a designer, illustrator and art director born and raised in South London. Predominantly brand focussed, he creates logos, identities and visual aesthetics for bands around the globe. Introduced to Hip-Hop at an early age he became fascinated with graffiti, dipping his toes into the scene in the early 00’s while studying graphic design at college. Working as a designer for the past 12 years, he has been creatively involved in the aerospace, gaming and music industries producing work for the likes of UKF, Drum&BassArena, Subsoul, NoCopyrightSounds and Pioneer DJ. His work is often grid-based and heavily influenced by geometry, nature, technology and psychedelia.
More by Robert Anderson